Identity and Access Management (IAM) Support Engineer / Ingenieur
As one of the top suppliers to our client, a prestigious bank in Basel, Swisslinx are looking for a highly motivated candidate with good knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) topics and junior to mid level experience to join a small IAM team of 4.
This is a rolling contract (with possibility to extend for up to five years) role in Basel, Switzerland, starting ASAP.
The team deals with requests / requirements and tickets supporting the whole bank with regards to designing and granting access and support the information security processes related to Identity and Access Management (IAM) and daily IAM operational work and IAM related tasks.
The new resource is needed to work on the ticketing aspects. It would be more like an operational role supporting the function and business with requests in access management topics.
• Provides a central point of identity and access management for user access to IT and information resources, Bank premises and other assets.
• Coordinates and liaises with customers and internal service units to perform and synchronize Identity and Access Management activities.
• Operates the Identity Governance platform. Ensures the delivery of all access management related requests within agreed SLAs.
• Provisioning, deprovisioning, special access management area, as well as analysing and refining current IAM processes and compliance task.
• Projects support activities such as: support audit requirements, findings remediation, review controls.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Up to 3 years of experience in IT access management administration and/or support within a corporate IT environment
• Up to 3 years of experience or strong operational knowledge with Active Directory
• Up to 3 years of experience with IT support (managing requests) in a Ticketing system
• Up to 3 years of experience with troubleshooting
• Exposure to account and permission management on Windows
• Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently working for home during the pandemic and 2-3 days home office will be offered post COVID.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA