Oracle DBA (100 %)
- Oracle database administrator for the databases for Avaloq, our core banking system, and satellite systems.
- Fixing malfunctions and optimising performance
- Preparing, launching, carrying out and monitoring Avaloq production processing with the UC4 job scheduler
- Drafting, updating and managing the documentation required
- Cooperating on interesting digital products
- Coordinating our digital solutions
- Acting as out-of-hours IT contact person
You should have completed a solid apprenticeship or degree in IT and have considerable experience in running Oracle databases. Oracle certifications and experience in a banking environment would be an advantage. We use UC4 for our batch processing. You should be a team player who likes to get involved, with the flexibility and willingness to be one of the people who acts as out-of-hours IT contact person. Your profile must also include an interest in complicated inter-relationships and very good written and spoken English. Basic German skills (Level B1) are required. Was wir bieten
We offer an environment in which you can blossom. We have a modern corporate culture with short decision paths, an openness to new ideas and fair communication. As part of the Crédit Mutuel Group, we offer security, continuity and attractive conditions.