SNOW Business Development Manager
ServiceNow solutions Subject Matter Expert with a strong focus on business development and transformational vendor based projects in the domain of digitization. The candidate must be a quick learner to become knowledgeable in the trends and directions areas such as ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, ITAM, HR, Security, and GBS practices.
• Lead ServiceNow Portfolio Delivery for large enterprise implementation
• Delivery Governance across the Service Now portfolio. Ownership of Large Programmes.
• Support the customer-facing relationship with Customer stakeholders and ServiceNow Account Executive & positively impact CSAT
• Expand ServiceNow Portfolio via Value Selling for existing programmes as well as new opportunities in the Account
• Take ownership of the existing portfolio & positively impact with new business and lead the account ServiceNow relationship
• Advisory Consulting for customers
• Advice the customers as ambassador with ServiceNow Roadmap suited to client environment (new products + consumption of existing platform capabilities) and position Enterprise Service Management in the account
• Focus on New Business & Keep relevant
• Participation in Pre-Sales initiatives for the account
• Mentor and Lead the ServiceNow Team to deliver Value, build expertise.
• Maintain and grow self-knowledge on ServiceNow Products and on Best Practices
Required & nice to have Skills:
• Experience selling ServiceNow subscriptions and services
• Ability to structure cross deals
• Understand Vendor based solutions on from ServiceNow
• Create business cases showing the mutual benefit
• Demonstrated communication skills,
• At least 4 years experience with ServiceNow sales
• Experience in Cloud and Open Source community development processes and tools
• Proven negotiation, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
• Experience in developing technical solutions for clients and collaborating across business units
• Demonstrated effective communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork including assigning and tracking work to more junior employees
• Sales / Pre-Sales certifications in any of the ServiceNow Platform Areas (Platform, ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, ITAM, HR, SecOps, GRC/IRM etc)
• Experience in ITSM / Service Management capabilities
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.