Senior Consultant - People Advisory Services (PAS) – Mobility - Swiss & International Tax
Senior Consultant - People Advisory Services (PAS) – Mobility - Swiss & International Tax – Basel EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital marketsSenior Consultant - People Advisory Services (PAS) – Mobility - Swiss & International Tax – Basel
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has five key pillars: Mobility, Reward, Systems, Talent and Performance. In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. As part of the global team, this group benefits from strategic investment in a number of its businesses and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
Working in Mobility at EY offers fantastic opportunities to develop client relationships early on in your career and to be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues above and beyond tax compliance and advisory.
As a Senior Consultant at EY, you will play a critical part in ensuring a high quality, consistent service is provided to our clients. You will also continue to build your career by assisting in the management of complex mobility engagements and working across global teams on international projects in Switzerland and abroad.
- Project management of tax compliance engagements including planning, scheduling work, coordinating and communicating between the global tax teams.
- Contributing to and leading special advisory projects (e.g. business traveller, equity-based compensation advice, mobility technology, etc.) while ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach is taken.
- Handling and being responsible for engagements as well as taking on a wide range of project tasks (e.g. holding tax briefings, doing research, liaising with the authorities, reviewing tax returns, etc.).
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison. Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service.
- Coach and develop other members of the team.
Your profile to help us make a difference
- Commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification in law or economics or a certified fiduciary diploma.
- Minimum of two years relevant professional experience (e.g. Tax Authorities, Local tax accounting company, Big 4).
- In-depth knowledge of providing Swiss personal income tax services is mandatory; experience in cross-border tax and social security matters is an asset.
- As we are an international organization, a strong command of English and German is essential. Other languages are beneficial.
- Strong organizational skills and a degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Team player; good communicator, quick learner.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes overtime pay, where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive reward package includes support for flexible working and career development including:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The ability to develop yourself further with the option of a short term overseas assignment.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Doreen Schwarz is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: BAS0002W. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).