Audit – Executive Assistant – Geneva
- Genève, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deloitte SA
- 22 sept. 17
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us! Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Diary management on Outlook
- Maintaining the contact system on Outlook/SMARTnet
- Organizing and booking travel arrangements
- Arranging and coordinating meetings
- Expenses & time reports
- Working collaboratively with other team members as well as other business unities
- Relevant experience in a similar role preferably within a Professional Services environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently, whilst maintaining contact with colleagues at all levels, including those working remotely
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French & English
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service as well as discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Bourgeois by clicking on apply button.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 139819