Audit & Assurance - Corporate Audit - Assistant Manager (Geneva/Lausanne)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consultingcompany, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. InSwitzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit &Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal.With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva,Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legalforms and sizes in all industry sectors. Your opportunity
We are offering the opportunity to join as an AssistantManager to support our challenging and rapidly expanding business.
As we continue to grow and execute our plans to strengthenour market-leading position, we are looking for focused, aspirational andcollaborative practitioners - with a commitment to growing their career inCorporate Audit - to join our team. Our Audit team islooking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customersto achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their businessperformance. Is auditing your passion? Then we are the right company for you! What you can expectfrom us
- From the first days, you will be involved in important projects, giving you the chance to get to know the Audit environment and its responsibilities.
- You will act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counselling.
- A chance to manage and execute complex and exciting audit engagements in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards (Swiss CO, FER and IFRS)
- You will be overall responsible for the management of the engagement files which includes translating and executing tailored audit approaches.
- You will be mastering our continuous efforts to modernise the audit approach using advanced analytical tools and approaches.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva or Lausanne.
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Being a Certified Accountant (Swiss CPA, ACCA or equivalent) or at the stage of achieving the qualification is a strong advantage.
- You have worked at least 4 years in a Big 4 audit firm in the field of the audit of local and international firms and are able to manage international engagements as well as teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement.
- You communicate confidently in English. French would be an asset.
- You are proficient with commonly used computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office, competency in data analytics is an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit acomplete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degreecertificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Simone Terlizzi email@example.com.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies forthis position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.