Audit & Assurance - Corporate Audit - Senior (Geneva/Lausanne)
We are offering the opportunity to join as a Senior to support ourchallenging and rapidly expanding business.
As we continue to grow and execute our plans to strengthen ourmarket-leading position, we are looking for focused, aspirational andcollaborative practitioners - with a commitment to growing their career inCorporate Audit - to join our team. Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achievetheir corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their businessperformance. Is auditing your passion? Then we are the right company for you! What you can expect from us
- From the first days, you will be involved in important projects, giving you the chance to get to know the Audit environment and its responsibilities.
- A chance to act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counselling.
- Together with the team lead you will audit the annual and consolidated financial statements of national and international clients in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards. (Swiss CO, FER and IFRS)
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva or Lausanne.
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
Any questions? Get in touch.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with a specialisation in Accounting, Finance or controlling is considered as an advantage.
- You have worked at least 2 years in a Big 4 audit firm in the field of the audit of local and international firms and are able to manage international engagements as well as teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement.
- You communicate confidently in English. French would be an asset.
- You are proficient with commonly used computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office, competency in data analytics is an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a completeapplication, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates,using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button .
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Simone Terlizzi on email@example.com.
We do not accept applications from recruitmentagencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.