On behalf of one of our clients, a well-established Family Office based in Geneva, we are currently recruiting a Finance Manager. We are looking for a multi-talented intellectual with strong financial, analytical, IT and investment skills. If you are professional, enthusiastic and a have a sense of humour, then this opportunity could be the one for you!
- Finance Manager in a family office reporting to the COO.
- Work closely with the COO to understand the needs, expectations, responsibilities and requirements of the organisation and the office in Geneva.
- Control and supervision of investment management and financial reporting processes.
- Hands on approach to work including active involvement in input, processing, report generation, analysis and report writing.
- Identify and implement new systems and processes where appropriate to develop, rationalise and improve existing workflows.
- Coordination with custodians, investment managers, fund administrators, etc.
- Management of a small team of people.
- Maintenance of secure operational IT systems.
- A qualified accountant and finance professional with minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience (ACA/CFA).
- Deep knowledge of financial markets and investments (operational and financial management as well as investment and performance analysis).
- Good communicator with developed writing skills.
- Detail oriented, critical thinking and ability to use initiative.
- High level of professionalism in presentation and quality of work.
- Hands-on, pragmatic, organised and systematic.
- Ability to anticipate problems/outcomes, prioritize and multitask.
- Discrete, trustworthy and reliable.
- Strong IT skills (File and database management, VBA to automate processes).
- Knowledge of MS-Office, Reuters/Refinitiv, Lipper, Banking systems.
- Perfect fluency in English (written and spoken).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.