Financial Advisory - Forensic Services, Senior Reviewer / Senior Consultant - temporary term
- Genève, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deloitte SA
- 22 sept. 17
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us! Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Forensic team is looking for you!
Deloitte is ranked as one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. We work across industry sectors on investigations with both a local and international reach, in a broad range of issues, including fraud, bribery and corruption, cross-border tax investigations and accounting misstatement.
What you can expect from us
- You get to see and work in an international environment and experience teamwork.
- Ability to supervise small technical teams and awareness of the complete lifecycle of projects.
- Get a taste of forensic life and join us on a temporary basis for our Geneva team as soon as possible.
- Working directly with management to assist with the development of appropriate propositions.
- During the months of our collaboration, you will be involved on banking industry engagements and work on the identification and analysis of evidence, upon which the findings of the project will be based. You may also be asked to review banking client files in order to comply with regulations in force.
- The role is client facing and may involve periods working directly with the client on site.
- You have completed your Bachelor or Master degree in accounting, business, law, economic crime or finance.
- 2 + years previous experience in in compliance/AML, KYC for the Financial Services industry, technical accounting, audit
- You will need to demonstrate outstanding analytical skills, conceptual structured thinking and a proactive attitude.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from people with a keen eye for detail, who like taking on responsibility and who can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales.
- Fluent in French and in English. Any other Swiss language is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Swiss regulatory environment.
- CPA, CFA, CF or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress) is a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rüegg by clicking on apply button.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 139799