- Genève, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Brodard Executive Search
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
On behalf of our client, a well-known Swiss private bank based in Geneva, we are currently looking for an Internal Auditor.
Your responsibilities :
- To participate in audit missions within the Group.
- To comply with professional standards.
- To conduct auddit missions.
- To perform risk analysis of the activities, determine the audit procedures to be used and present the findings and recommandations to the top management.
- To perform quality reviews of internal audits.
Your profile :
- University degree
- Accoutant certification (CIA) in progress, completed or willing to follow the training.
- IAA Swiss Expert certificat as asset.
- Very good knowledge of the banking sector.
- PSeveral years experience in banking audit field, internal or external.
- English mother tongue (or proficency level), fluent in French.
- Very good command of MS Office tools (Access, Excel).
- Swiss residency mandatory.