Portfolio Analyst & Client Reporting / Quant
- Genève, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ficoba Consultants
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
Portfolio Analyst & Client Reporting - Asset Management - Geneva
Our client, a Financial institution in Geneva, is looking for a Portfolio Analyst & Client Reporting.
Contribute to the industry leading positioning of the companie’s Client Reporting
- Offer Client Reporting documents which are in line with best industry practices.
- Contribute to a consistent image communicated through Client Reportings
- Develop the digital reporting offering at the companie to enhance our clients’ expertise
Analyse portfolios’ performance and risk
- Contribute to efficient performance and risk portfolios’ analysis tools in line with the best practices in the industry.
- Contribute to writing of quality and investor oriented investment analysis comments.
Develop investor-facing documents and client reporting
- Develop reporting materials and performance review presentations;
- Improve production process to ensure optimal timeline and delays with minimal operational risks.
- Contribute to an adequate balance between standard documents and specific ones.
Support sales related activities
- Provide the Institutional Client/consultant teams with support regarding clients/prospects’ queries
- Provide the RFP team with required information regarding Portfolio Analysis and Reporting data asked for in RFP.
- University education in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or similar.
- Prior experience in a similar role for minimum 4 years.
- Strong skills in statistics and analysis.
- IT tools (SQL, VBA).
- Expertise in Private Equity investments would be a plus.
- Fluent in English and French. German would be a plus.