Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss Private Bank who are looking to grow their team with a senior Private Banker covering the Brazilian market.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Attract a Brazilian client base within the existing regulatory framework and the bank’s guidelines;
- Provide traditional wealth management services with a holistic approach, working alongside the investment team for accurate advice to clients;
- Focus on establishing and developing new relationships with U/HNWI clients to increase assets of your portfolio;
- Work alongside the back-office teams for compliance advise for your clients;
- Clearly identify client needs, analyse and research the market in order to make suitable recommendations and increase clients’ satisfaction with the bank;
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 3 years ‘experience with track records of building a client portfolio;
- Degree or equivalent diploma level qualification in Finance / Economy;
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is highly considered;
- Excellent relationships with HNW or UHNW clients in Latin America – covering with a bigger focus Brazil or either Panama, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Cuba or Peru;
- Currently managing a portfolio of HNWI and UHNWI private clients from the target markets;
- Located in Geneva, Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.