Our client is looking for a Private Equity Fund Manager to join their established and busy Private Equity Division based in Switzerland to focus on European Investment. As a leading and well-established Private Equity player, our client invest in the following strategies: fund of funds, co-investment, primaries, secondaries, growth and buy-out.
- Involved in the sourcing of new deals in Europe
- Lead the investment team in all aspects of the deal execution process
- Proactively engage with the portfolio companies and help them to further grow
- Post-investment monitoring and management of invested companies
- 8+ years of private equity experience at a globally recognized top tier investment bank or private equity firm
- Top academic records from top tier universities
- Bilingual in English and French with Italian or German
- A strong track record of deal sourcing, and leadership experience of a small investment team on a daily basis
- Capacity to take ownership and work in a small team.