Senior Internal Auditor
- Genève, Suisse Genève Genève CH
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
The role consists in reinforcing the internal audit team and be in charge of group audit assignments at the European level.
Our client is a private bank located in Geneva.
- Ensuring the internal control systems are in line with the group requirements within the bank and its subsidiaries;
- Ensuring full compliance of the activities, products and organisation of the bank in light of the applicable regulatory framework (internally and externally) and accounting standards;
- Conducting the audit missions from planning to delivery and document the audit testings;
- Lead the assignment on a timely basis and report accordingly to the Team lead of the internal audit team.
- Bachelor in economics or equivalent;
- CIA or CISA;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the (private) banking and finance industry acquired in international audit firms or in an internal audit department;
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry and its processes;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, at ease in conducting audit assignments with a team;
- Constructive mindset with strong communication skills;
- Travels to the different European entities can be required (5 to 10 weeks/year);
- French and English (fluent) ; Spanish and Portuguese are a plus.
Dynamic environment and transversal assignments to work on.