BSM are representing a leading advisory business in Geneva, Switzerland, who are looking for a valuations and business modelling professional to join their ambitious team. The role is based in Geneva, Switzerland, however the team is split between Geneva and Zurich (there is an option in Zurich should you speak German!).
This valuations and business modelling team is the largest in Switzerland, working on the most prestigious deals in the Swiss market.
Switzerland is one of the most sought-after locations in the world due to the excellent quality of life.
The cost of living is high however, the low tax and high salaries over-compensate this. Switzerland is an area of high commercial activity and the M&A market is strong. An ideal location for a professional who is eager to work on some of the most reputable M&A deals globally.
Geneva is diverse and has its own unique culture. If you have a strong desire to work abroad or have a particular interest to work in a beautiful country like Switzerland, please feel free to apply.
- Conducting detailed financial analyses and utilizing discounted cash-flow models, trading and transaction multiples and derivatives/ options pricing models to value businesses, intangible assets, equity and debt securities and other financial instruments
- Researching, analysing and monitoring designated industries and preparing pitch books, valuation reports and client presentations
- Participating in client meetings and provide support to new business development
- Managing and coaching of junior employees
- Must be a fluent French or German speaker
- A clear understanding of business valuation concepts and familiarity with financial instruments
- Strong academic background with 4-8 years’ corporate finance experience
- Have exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
- Be a self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a team environment
- Be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess working knowledge of financial analysis and modelling with a good understanding of M&A and corporate finance
- Possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
For any more information please contact email@example.com