Senior IT MicroStrategy System Engineer (80 - 100%)
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a knack for Business Intelligence?
We are looking for someone to help us with integration, automation and packaging of MicroStrategy Business Intelligence solutions into the UBS software landscape. You'll have the opportunity to deep dive in the system and explore automation options, explore the system landscape in a complex corporate environment, but with the start up feeling of a newly built up team.
Your team :
You'll be working in the Business Intelligence Engineering team in Lugano (Manno) which is part of the Analytics Technology Services department. Our mission is to provide global business intelligence services and infrastructure for the bank and participate in all phases of the software integration lifecycle.
Your experience and skills :
- bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
- conceptual MicroStrategy system architecture and design know-how and longtime experience as a MicroStrategy consultant and/or administrator
- technical vendor relationship management skills
- experience with software process automation with packaging approach
- essential UNIX server and Windows client as well as Oracle / DB2 knowledge (MSSQL is beneficial)
- essential web application Apache / Tomcat infrastructure knowledge (Java is beneficial)
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- having a good grasp with an analytical mindset and integrated thinking
- able to analyze complex problems and develop autonomous technical solutions
- a strong troubleshooter with good issue resolving skills
- fluent in English (German and/or Italian are beneficial)
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.