- CDI, Plein-temps
- Page Personnel
- 19 juin 18
Budget Controller - Neuchâtel
- Neuenburg, Neuchâtel, Suisse
- CHF80000 - CHF85000 per annum
To strengthen the Controlling team, our client is looking for a Budget Controller (EN+FR) based in Neuchâtel.
Our client is an international company based in Neuchâtel.
Under the supervision of the Worldwide Controller, your role is ensuring excellence in taking under control the personnel costs in the monthly closing and during the budgeting/forecasting process, providing analysis to explain the variances and ensuring the correctness of data loaded in the system.
- Prepare the monthly analysis to explain the variances between Actual and Budget/Forecast for Personnel Costs, headcount, open positions and so on.
- Build the budget and forecast through a forecasting tool based on the assumptions on the organization received from the local HR Departments and on the consolidation of data received from different countries.
- Get in touch with the local HR to understand the assumptions and how the different costs in each country (i.e. national insurance, pension, bonus, commissions…) interact to form the total pay package for employees.
- Provide the personnel cost estimation.
- Receive and consolidate the planning of hirings and change in organizations units.
- Consolidate the HR data at worldwide level and prepare the HR Budget reporting package.
- Prepare qualitative analysis with the explanations of the variances and the main fact.
- Check the data consistency at worldwide level by specific procedures.
- Extract data to prepare reports/tables of comparison by country/business functions.
- Ensure that the data recorded in the system by local contributors are correct and do not generate errors or loss of information.
- University degree in Economics & Finance.
- Excellent English (C1), French (min B2), Italian is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- 2-3 years' experience within a controlling department.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, strong attention to details, logical approach and high discretion.
This position will allow you to evolve in an exciting industry with top management exposure. Candidates with Junior Experience in Controlling but coming from Big4 are welcome.