On behalf of a global Investment Bank, Swisslinx is seeking a Team Assistant to join their Business Development team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will enable the successful candidate to be responsible for a wide range of interesting tasks with a renowned player in Financial Services.
- Administrative support to the Relationship Managers in the Business Development Team, such as monitoring and organizing schedules, handling emails, managing agendas and preparing documents
- Maintaining data in the Client Relationship Management system and handling expense reports
- Organization and planning international business trips incl. sourcing and booking and hotels as well as co-ordination of materials
- Preparation of internal and external meetings, setting up telephone and video conferences and coordinating catering for onsite meetings
- Supporting in various projects, such as coordination of client gifts and organization of international roadshows
- Relevant education and qualification within Finance or Business (KV Degree as a minimum)
- 2 years' experience in a similar role as team/management assistant or in administrative support. Within Financial Services in a large multinational company preferred.
- Flexible, proactive, highly structured and organized with an international mindset
- Fluency in German and English is a must
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary package in accordance with the candidates background and skills
- Becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international and dynamic working environment
- An excellent opportunity for career progression within a reputable organization
If you possess the above attributes and looking for a new career challenge, we look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA