Graduate Automation Engineer - Life Sciences Manufacturing Group
Graduate Automation Engineer
Do you want to have an impact? Have you recently graduated from a university or will you do so in the next months? Then the Cognizant Graduate Program is what you are looking for. Starting with 2 weeks of virtual training with graduates from all over Europe, you will get a Buddy and a Mentor assigned on your 18 months Graduate Journey. On- and Offsite trainings in technical and soft skills across Europe will help you to constantly develop yourself and your knowledge. With a mindset focused on growth, the possibilities are endless within Cognizant.
Cognizant is currently seeking to hire additional Graduate Automation Engineer
s to be based in Switzerland.
We will accept Graduates from 2019, 2020
and recent 2021 Graduates who have completed their studies preferably in Switzerland
. She/he should have an interest in Automation and the Pharmaceutical Industry and experience of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing operation or a regulated environment are desirable but not essential.
We wish to receive applications from those who have completed their studies in the below.
- Mechatronics & Automation
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Information Systems / Information Technology
- Business Engineering
- Computer Science & Data Science
- Software Development
- Robotics, System Control
- Life Science / Biotechnology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Other degrees to support our business
Workshops and Theory and Practical Training in a mimic environment. Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Determination of customer requirements
- Development and implementation of automation concepts
- Create specifications and design documents
- Software development (for PLC & DCS process control systems, MES) in a GxP environment
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs
- Commissioning and qualification activities
- Bachelor/master's degree qualified in one of the areas listed
- Interest in Automation and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally in German (at least B1) and English
- S/he is expected to be self-motivated and develop an understanding of the business.
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing operation or a regulated environment is desirable