Private Debt Investment Professional
- Zoug, Zug, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Partners Group AG
- 13 sept. 17
Partners Group is one of the leading players in the private debt market, investing across the capital structure including senior, unitranche, second lien and mezzanine financings. We now look to add an exceptional Associate to the growing debt team, based in Zug, Switzerland.
What it's about:
- Prepare detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis for the assessment of prospective private debt investments. Key responsibilities will include LBO modelling, analysis of due diligence materials, writing internal investment committee memorandums and contributing to investment committee discussions.
- Assist with the ongoing management of private debt investments including monitoring of investee company performance, assessing waiver and amendment requests and attending management meetings.
- Various other tasks such as valuation assessments, product reporting, market research and supporting Partners Group fundraising efforts.
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university with a focus on Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in private equity, investment banking, investment management or accountancy within a top-tier institution.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Fluent German and English language skills. Other European languages desirable but not essential.
- Some European travel will be required.