Project Manager / Corporate Real Estate Manager
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
These are exciting times to join Partners Group's continuous growth in the role as Project Manager / Corporate Real Estate Manager. Based at our global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, you will be responsible to manage our global office projects and the building of our new campus in Zug.
Your responsibilities include:
What we expect
- Leads and oversees real estate projects implementation and execution through completion of construction for existing and new offices.
- Manages the large, ground-up project including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management for the new campus in Zug to accommodate up to 800 people.
- Responsible and accountable for transparent, accurate, consistent project reporting (weekly, monthly and quarterly) to the team and other project stakeholders.
- Ability to source and actively manage project development teams, lawyers, architects, general contractors, engineers and a variety of other internal and external consultants.
- Reviews legal documents such as leases and lease modifications, management of and any other real estate related contracts.
- Maintains external/internal relationships and effectively manages conflict resolution.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project.
- Willingness to travel globally.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who is committed to excellence, thrives in a diverse and high-paced work environment, is resilient, stress resistant and has a passion for impact. Key requirements are:
- Degree in Design, Construction, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years project management experience
- Experience in Construction Management
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of design and construction engineering concepts
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets with proven track record of bringing projects in on time and within budget
- Experience with Bid Packages, Award Phase, Contract Administration and Coordination, Construction Phase, Permits
- Strong track record in leading project teams and managing third party providers as subcontractors/general contractors
- Presentation experience required
- Demonstrated ability to influence and communicate with senior leaders (Board, C-Level)
- Operates with an entrepreneurial mind-set of delivering consistent and exceptional customer service
- Fluency in English and German