2018 Wealth Management Associate - Market Turkey
Are you a great networker? Do you have a passion for people and sales?
Our 12 months Wealth Management Associate Program extends your skills, provides a unique experience in Wealth Management and establishes a platform for accelerated career development in a client facing role. Parallel off-the-job education will provide you with the business specific knowledge but the main focus is on-the-job, developing your book of clients. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be equipped with the necessary foundation to embark upon a rewarding career with UBS Wealth Management.
We're looking for someone who can:
- develop to become a successful Relationship Manager through our training program
- establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- build up a client book from your own network of wealthy individuals
- come up with new ideas how to best attract prospective clients in your market
- comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
As a future world class professional you will work in a high-performance environment to realize your career goals. We will bring you up to speed on financial and banking knowledge, and you will immediately put your new skills into action working closely with an experienced team of Wealth Management professionals as well as regular mentoring sessions with a senior leader.
Your experience and skills:
Even if you do not have financial services experience, you have experience in starting your own business or being successful in sales. You are ambitious and want to make an impact on clients, your team and the firm.
- a networker and a skilled relationship builder at heart (the one starting a conversation at a cocktail event)
- keen to serve the client through a team approach
- a great listener to understand the client's needs
- fluent in English and Turkish
- in depth market knowledge in Turkey with a convincing network of High Net Worth Individuals
- an entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for sales
- once bought something where you felt great and that is the feeling you want to give your clients
- a MBA degree from a leading university or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- good understanding and strong interest in financial markets
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.