2nd Level Support Specialist Mainframe for Operations IT 80-100%#116069
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You the opportunity to acts as 2nd line Support Specialist by analyzing incidents and providing general and technical expertise by investigating, diagnosing and applying workarounds and standard solutions to incidents within Swiss Universal Bank Operations domain
- The role primarily based on mainframe expertise and might include on call duties (Pikett) for night watch (Tagesendverarbeitung)
- By assessing all available incident details you are getting the relevant understanding of the incident and collect further information from end-users/customers if necessary
- You are in closely collaborating with 1st line support to clarify questions about the content of the incident record or the classification or because of what the incident could have been triggered by
- Through consulting the KEDB (Known Error Database) you are verifying the results of the initial support and you check if further information gathering and / or different parameters are providing a match in the KEDB
- You apply workarounds / solutions found by searching the KEDB and / or related problem records
- You are responsible for escalating incidents to 3rd level of support if no workaround or solution can be found within the threshold agreed by our Service Level Management and therefore describe the Incident Management Criteria document
- A university degree or equivalent education in the area of information technology or at least 3-5 years of experience in IT Support or Development
- Software management/administration certification (e.g. IT Process Management (IT Infrastructure Library ITIL a plus)
- You have deep understanding of IBM Mainframe PL1 development as well as fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- You enjoy collaborating with your colleagues and are happy to work with teams both off- and onshore
- You are a dedicated colleague, with a high customer orientation and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Experiences and very good technical skills in Mainframe domain (IBM PL/1, DB2, IMS)
- Ideally you have already gathered experience related to business processes within Operations
- Fluency in German, English is an advantage
Ms. D.Kochattu would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.