- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SIX Group Services AG
- 17 avr. 19
As part of the IT organization serving the Financial Information business unit, we are continuously adapting our delivery model to optimize delivery of the business value expected by the market. An agile transformation is already ongoing for several years, with a wide adoption of DevOps, Scrum, Kanban within our teams. We have initiated very high collaboration between the IT teams and the business, by starting an adoption of SAFe for a few projects in 2017. We now need to accelerate that transformation and increase the added value that it brings.
We need you for this change! As a change agent, you will be in touch with scrum masters, product owners, product managers, RTEs, business owners and teams and will help them improving adoption of lean and agile principles and practices in their daily work. With your technical background you also support the teams in applying DevOps practices as CI/CD, Automated Testing and TDD.
- Coaching of individuals and teams and helping them apply agile principles and practices
- Support teams in establishing DevOps practices
- Designing, preparing and executing trainings for Lean/Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, etc.
- Facilitating continuous improvement at all levels of the organization
- Contributing to build a lean portfolio management
- You are experienced in coaching teams and individuals
- You have a background in agile software development and hands-on experience with common DevOps practices (e.g. TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing)
- You are passionate about organizational change
- Self-organization, self-responsibility and continuous improvement are important to you
- You have profound know-how in agile practices (e.g. scrum, kanban), scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS), lean practices and have correspondent certifications (like Certified Scrum Master)
- English and German at a business level
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.