Android Developer - Mobile Banking
In our CTO division, we deliver highly scalable and performant software - with passion. We consist of hundreds of Software Engineers, Architects, Product Owners and Cluster Leads and speak fluent agile - amongst many other languages. Our vision is clear - we want to code software that provides simplicity for a new era. And we think that we are quite good, at what we do, working with brilliant people on future-ready solutions every day. Our flat hierarchies enable each and every one to have a voice and we are always looking for new ones, helping us to become even more innovative. The Software Engineer for Android Mobile Application in the AFP (Avaloq Front Platform) team is responsible for developing various mobile banking application for Android devices.
- Implement, test, and technically document features of mobile banking solution
- Analyze and resolve software defects
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application
- Use various tool to develop the mobile banking solution for e-banking clients that uses Android devices
- Actively involved in the development process of our products
- Proactively find bugs in our products, document the steps to reproduce them, and provide a solution
What you need:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working with mobile application development
- Clear understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Have published at least one Android app
- Experience working with Android SDK and remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience in native mobile application development (Java and Kotlin)
- Strong knowledge on third party libraries and API
- Experience in Agile processes
- Analytical, solution driven, keen to details, ability to work with a team, and above all has the passion to drive change.