Appian Process Engineer
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
The business process platform team is central place of excellence for processes used everywhere in the bank.
In this role, you have the chance to be part or lead the full process automation lifecycle and help to make live easier for our internal clients.
- Requirements engineering together with our steakholders
- Design the BPM model as a base of process digitalization/automation
- Playing an active role in the development of new processes (Appian)
- Participating in Level 2 production support
- Together with the team, keep the system up to date and manage new releases include installations
- Assist business in defining proper user stories for their backlog
- Fluent communication skills in English, conversational in German
- Deep knowledge in BPMN modelling
- Excellent knowledge in a Business Process Platform (preferably in Appian)
- Experience in Roboter development
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Substantial experience in relational databases
- Experience or interested in Java developing
- Flexible and like independant work from requirements engineering over development to production support
- Highly motivated to work in an agile team to deliver best solutions for our clients
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .