Would you like to shape the future of the Swiss financial market infrastructure and like to deal with new technologies / trends? You quickly find your way around new topics and you are driving things? Then this position is made for you. An IT Application Manager is needed within the Area IT Innovation & Digital to actively manage newly developed applications. Therefore, a mindset "yes we can" that solves problem and creates new solutions, a strong network within to relevant IT service provider.
Furthermore, you are in charge of setting up whole IT environment necessary for technical readiness and ensure an efficient operation of the application. Last but not least, you support and promote agile collabo-ration methods. (e.g. SAFe, DevOps, SCRUM, KANBAN) Main duties
- Ensuring seamless IT operations within compliance utility organization and implementation of solution with clients
- Assuring IT security of all components and managing access rights (monitoring of interfaces, servers and accesses)
- Deploying of new features of the tool, incl. version controls (change management)
- Conducting of technical monitoring and provision of 2nd level support, incl. coordination with 3rd level support office
- Supporting and managing of technical integration of the compliance tool (within SIX's and banks' infrastructure)
- B.A./ M.A. in business administration, finance, IT or related field
- Previous experience in an IT department (preferably within the finance industry and/ or infrastructure services)
- Experience in agile development methodologies based on use cases
- Strong communication skills with a "can do and delivers" attitude who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Good organization and planning skills
- Working proficiency in English and German mandatory; French as a plus
If you have any questions, please call Rodrigue Brugger +41 58 399 8485.
We only accept online direct applications.