Application Responsible for FI-Master
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the IT of Bank Julius Baer. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units. As part of our global and strategic initiatives back office, channel, partner and wealth management systems will be replaced by future-oriented new solutions. To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us. YOUR CHALLENGE
- Alignment and approval of business requirements with all stakeholders and in close collaboration with the business responsible
- Manages and supervises (software) development process together with the internal team and the software provider and is accountable for quality of the application
- Derives technical requirements including definition of test cases. Ensures quality of technical implementation.
- Provides 3rd level support within the support organization of incident management
- Plans implementation and development of requirements. Responsible for the application backlog.
- Adjustment and planning of lifecycle with central IT architecture
- Ensures adherence of the application design with standards and guidelines of central IT architecture. In case of gaps, the Application Responsible identifies risks and according mitigation actions
- Ensures provisioning of the solution blueprint, solution design and security concept. Review and approves these documents.
- Responsible for the supplier management on technical level
- Defines and manages required maintenance budget of the application. Plans his own RTB resources for 3rd level support (in adjustment with ITSO), life-cycle management, change management, etc.) and adjusts RTB budget with according IT service owner
- Higer education in IT (university of applied sciences etc.) or advanced federal diploma of higher education in business informatics
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role within the financial industry
- Very good understanding of software design / development / customization processes
- Familiar with Temenos Datasource or similar
- Familiar with Java container JBOSS and Linux server stack or similar
- Fluency in English and German (minimum C1)
- Experience in application management and 2nd/3rd level support
- Experience with requirements engineering, translation of business requirements into IT solution design
- Capability to analyze complex and poorly defined problems related to the application and to provide solutions independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player and the ability to collaborate, listen and exchange ideas
- Commitment and passion to deliver high quality solutions with reasonable amount of effort
Contact: Anna Janssen, HR Recruitment Consultant, Tel. +41 (0) 58 887 35 91
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.