Associate/Senior Associate- Renewables & Utilities
- CHF 130,000-160,000
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse Zurich Zürich CH
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 13 août 18 2018-08-13
Our client is looking for an Associate/Senior Associate, being the largest investment banking firm solely focused on the Sustainable Infrastructure sectors, providing financial advisory services related to M&A and capital raising transactions as well as strategic advisory.
Our client is the largest investment banking firm solely focussed on the Sustainable Infrastructure sectors, providing financial advisory services related to M&A and capital raising transactions as well as strategic advisory. They have an extensive global network of relationships and since inception in 2009, they have raised over $3 billion of new capital and executed M&A transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $8 billion.
The Associate/Senior Associate will:
- Be a key member of the team, working directly with senior and junior team members as well as with clients
- Managing all the aspects of transaction execution
- Managing all the aspects of new business development
- New client development and ongoing relationship manager
- Development, training and mentoring of Juniors
In order to be considered you must ensure that you satisfy all of the following criteria:
- 3+ years of experience in financial services, investment banking or transaction services a plus
- Strong grasp of corporate finance, valuation and accounting
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mid-set
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in conversational and written English, second European language highly beneficial
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- EU citizenship or valid visa to work in Switzerland
If you feel you satisfy the above criteria, please send your resume to Jack Atkins.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org