Banking Operation Analyst - (DE/EN)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Support the bank in a key regulatory project ensuring complete and correct trade confirmations in the transition of the legacy IBOR based trade population to the new alternative reference rate (ARR) based offering.
- Draft trade confirmations - enter and enrich trade confirmations in the Operations system based on templates provided by the Legal department and trade data out of the Trading and Operations systems
- Liaise with the Legal department, Compliance and Trading/Sales regarding custom trades with bespoke parameters.
- Reconcile transactions (FOBO) - compare trade population in front office and back office systems
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The main challenges are performing the daily trade confirmation drafting, validation and control tasks in an efficient, customer-, risk- and cost-oriented way, detecting sources of error and deriving error- and loss-reduction measures and process improvements.
Essentials Skills and Qualification
- 4+ years of the experience on operation support role, environment
- Very good knowledge of written English, other Swiss national languages are an advantage
- Apprenticeship in banking or banking experience, Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to closely collaborate in a small hybrid/virtual team and work from home readiness (depending on current health regulations)
- Pronounced service orientation and solution-oriented cooperation with internal and external partners
- Self-starter, ability to get things done within deadlines in a high paced environment close to the markets and trading
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Good MS Office skills
- Related further degree or Operations, Paralegal or OTC derivatives product experience
- Credit Suisse experience is a nice to have
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.