Business Analyst - Treasury / US RRP - SR14-1 (5574)
In this role, we are looking for a 'US Recovery and Resolution Plan' (US RRP) Business Analyst / PMO who will analyse and document the front to back 'contractual triggers' requirements implementation.
- 4+ years' experience in the financial service industry in Treasury functions
- Hands-on experience in business prototyping for back-testing new business concept and familiarity with the architectural landscape
- Experience in Treasury regulatory implementation of US RRP – SR14-1 Financial Contracts (Contractual Triggers)
- Strong presentation skills and advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with mathematical fluency; able to work with SQL and BO technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, enjoy working and coordinating among various stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Building business prototyp for back-testing
- Business requirements documentation
- Project status information packs
- Update business requirements with information obtained from internal and external SMEs
- Supporting project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management e.g. Update weekly status project deliveries and tollgates
- Documenting as is and to be processes
- Perform user testing
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on email@example.com or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.