Business Analyst for Enterprise Data Analytics & Architecture 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 16 juil. 18
As a Business Analyst for Enterprise Data Analytics & Architecture your main responsibilities will involve:
- Driving business requirements gathering and translating them into functional and non-functional requirements
- Participating in the estimation of the effort needed to implement the requirements
- Participating in the analysis and design of the solution in collaboration with the Solution Designer
- Writing test cases derived from the requirements to support the testing activities
- Participating as SME on behalf of the business in the User Acceptance Tests
- Supporting users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan
- Performing impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst for Enterprise Data Analytics & Architecture your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's Degree (IT, Economics, Business Administration) or equivalent
- Experience in capturing complex business requirements, analyse them and translate them into easily understandable functional requirements (5-10 years)
- Experience in leading requirements gathering workshop
- Prior experience working in a financial services environment desirable, preferably insurance
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, under time pressure and to manage ambiguity
- Analytical capabilities
- Good understanding of BI concepts (ETL, Data Mart, Data Warehouse, Data Lake)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft® Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Ability to understand data models and data modelling concepts related to BI specific developments
- Good technical writing skills
- Analytical mind
- Empathy to end user experience and business needs
- Able to work under pressure in a multi-vendor and multi-cultural team
- Flexible, agile and adaptive to change
- Able to prioritize the business needs
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are beneficial
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.