See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging role within the Finance area of International Wealth Management (IWM) in Credit Suisse.
- You will be part of a team who is the financial navigator of all IWM Lending Businesses, and support in one of the newest Business Areas in the bank, the IWM Investment Banking Advisory. In your role, you will:
- Contribute to the financial steering of IWM's lending business such as planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Track performance against financial plans and provide financial transparency to management and business stakeholders
- Gain knowledge on the diverse lending transactions: Aviation, Ship, Real Estate, Lombard, Cash-flow backed
- Get exposure with the Investment Banking world as the finance partner of the newly created business area, which merges private banking and investment banking capabilities to offer entrepreneurial clients a wider range of services
- Participate in steering framework optimizations for the IWM lending business and Investment Banking Advisory
- Prepare management reporting within the IWM Division
- Deliver defined or ad-hoc optimization projects & investigations in collaborations with COO offices
- Generate lending analytics and provide meaningful insights to drive business and IWM PTI
- Foster automation & deployment of an efficient finance set-up through collaboration with team members in Poland
- Back up other Finance Teams within IWM on all of their lending and investment banking capabilities inquiries
- Work in a cross- cultural, and global environment with direct exposure to Business and Finance stakeholders in various locations of Credit Suisse (Zurich, London, New York, etc.)
- High motivation and a self-starter person with a "bring it up - sort it out" attitude
- A bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Experience in financial reporting, preferably in financial services industry
- Enthusiasm for finance and understanding the importance of support functions in driving business results
- Great interest in the lending business and eagerness to learn its particularities
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills: see the whole-picture while passionate to deep-dive into the details
- Excellent technical skills in Excel, Power Point and data handling. VBA and other programming skills would be a great advantage.
- Ability to handle challenging tasks under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English; any other language is an advantage
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.