Career Start - Product Management Private Equity Group (Platform Management)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date:
1st of June 2020 or by arrangement Workplace:
Zurich, Switzerland Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of Product Management as a basis for further career progression Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging, meaningful position in the Private Equity Group after completing the Career Start program We offer
You Offer Your Profile:
- A challenging role within Investment Solutions and Products with the opportunity to take ownership of tasks from a wide array of responsibilities of the team
- You manage all aspects of the lifecycle of private equity fund products of the Private Equity Group; recurring tasks include monitoring and executing of fund subscriptions, capital transactions, quarterly reporting, security transfers, fee processing
- Responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of client and accounting data and provide periodic reports to other areas of the Bank
- Close collaboration with the other teams including sales and client services, structuring, legal, back office, the Front, as well as external service providers and private equity fund managers
- Possibility to gain an in-depth insight into Private Equity
- Independent and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions
Quality of your work meet high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Well-developed conceptual abilities
- Strong IT Skills, specifically Excel
- Fluent in English
- Are you willing to work hard and get things done without being shy.
- Become part of a team and contribute to success!
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.