- CHF 700.- per day all in (Subject to tax and deductions).
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- iET SA
For a project at our client‘s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Citrix Engineer - XenApp / XenDesktop.
- Engineer with min. 3 years experience and excellent knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps (formerly XenApp), Virtual Desktop (XenDesktop)
- Experienced in XenApp application migrations
- Proficient in 2nd Level support of Citrix Virtual apps and user support issues
- Well versed in deployment to Citrix severs and testing new Citrix build releases
- Understanding of network topologies, TCP/IP and general networking
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products like PowerShell, MS Windows 10, MS Office, MS Windows Server 2012 or above
- Team player with good communication skills and experience dealing with end users in a support and migration context.
- Fluent in English
- Successfully migrate applications from XenApp 6.5 to XenApp 7.l5, satisfy project goals
- Responsibility for the 2nd level operations of Citrix Virtual Apps (formerly XenApp) to support migration activities
- Internal user support for Citrix Virtual Apps related issues
- Diagnose and resolve real-time incidents including performance issues of the XenApp published applications being migrated to the new generation platform
- Software deployment to Citrix servers (Applications)
- Testing new Citrix build releases
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.