Cloud Security Engineer (Azure)
Cloud Security Engineer (Azure)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Cloud Security ideally with Azure security qualifications.
Overview of the project:
- As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will be part of the global Enterprise Security Services team, focusing on Security, Identity and Access Management, Identity protection and process automation.
- We have many challenges that arise from a hybrid cloud environment that require a broad level of systems integration knowledge, an analytical and security focused mindset with technical hands-on experience.
- You will contribute on strategic global projects where deep technical knowledge and core infrastructure skills are required.
- You will be responsible for technical design, testing, documentation and implementation of Cloud Security Services focused around the Microsoft Identity Platform.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders to help build out a well-defined operational model.
- Design and deliver security solutions for hybrid environment.
- Contribute to the overall cloud security architectural and operational strategies.
- Work closely with operations teams to deliver a clear set of processes, to reduce overall risk and improve security posture.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security, specifically in the area of Azure and / or other cloud platforms (considered a plus).
- Strong knowledge of inter-organizational, cross platform hybrid architectures.
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Modern authentication / SSO and authorization.
- Hands-on experience in automation (scripting, terraform, IAM tools, AAD Connect).
- A good overview of PKI and / or encryption
- Hands-on experience with Federation Services, API management, Identity and Access Management processes and associated tooling a strong plus.
- AWS Control Tower experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services a strong plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise scale cloud security environment
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Demonstrate a delivery focused mindset with ability to work independently
- Azure security qualifications considered a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.