Data Product Manager 80-100%
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel's investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
- Participate in the data analytics initiatives and reporting efforts for the Digital Investing team
- Engage with the key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements and priorities and help translate them into actionable insights
- Work with our marketing, sales and operations teams to make data-driven decisions by defining metrics, analyzing trends and finding actionable insights
- Build, maintain and evolve our marketing measurement framework (e.g., marketing mix model, testing / experimentation, attribution, causal inference, etc.), develop recommender systems, forecasting analyses and automate business insights generation
- Interpret and validate model outputs and extract insights, communicate with business partners, and incorporate feedback to iterate and improve results and insights
- Create, own and maintain batch, near-, and real-time data pipelines and workflows, Tableau dashboards and data products, and so, get to help driving decision-making at all levels
- Design, implement and maintain a business-facing data-warehouse that will support our company commitment to analytics and a data-driven business philiosophy
- Ensure the quality of data and accuracy of our reporting and data products through proactive measures and investigations
- Work with IT & Information Security teams to support data collection, integration, and governance requirements
- Continually investigate new tools and techniques, as well as emerging standards
You bring / You are
- 2+ years experience in data engineering, analytics, data science, operations research and/or business intelligence in a data-intensive Fintech / Tech environment
- Experience in using data to create a story, and translating data into business recommendations and questions into an analysis framework, and present it to business audiences
- Ability to work closely with revenue generating units (e.g., business development, marketing & sales teams), and influence key stakeholders across all levels
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g, Python) and of big data tools (e.g., Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience extracting and managing both structured and unstructured data from multiple sources and applied experience in machine learning use-cases such as supervised/unsupervised learning, forecasting, predictive modeling, etc. on large datasets
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, R Shiny)
- Demonstrated self-leadership and direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- BSc/BA or MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .