Digital B2B Business Analyst 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 09 déc. 18
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 50,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
As a Digital B2B Business Analyst you augment a high profile team working towards the delivery of the Digital B2B Agenda for multinational Commercial Insurance. You will analyze and prioritize business requirements, translate them into solution requirements and ensure their implementation throughout the project life cycle.
As a Digital B2B Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Provides explanations and expertise regarding as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e.; process, data, work flow, application etc. to appropriate stakeholders.
- Adapts and applies different delivery methodologies determining the best methodology for the specific project.
- Plans, conducts / facilitates elicitation sessions for business requirements, manages the product backlog and ensures the deliverable's are met.
- Understands customers' objectives, processes and products in order to make appropriate recommendations for customer-specific needs.
- Collaborates with project manager to build Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high level plan.
- Produces requirement specifications and outlines solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation.
- Analyzes and manages requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritizes requirements.
- Participates in development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities.
- Participates in post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits are not achieved, participates in the analysis to determine root cause.
- Communicates effectively through different mediums at all levels
Your Skills and Experience
As a Digital B2B Business Analyst, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience as business analyst in complex, international enterprise projects
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the area of IT / business information studies, technology & economics, Information Science or equivalent
- Proven experience in capturing complex business requirements, analyze them and translate them into easily understandable functional requirements (5 or more years)
- Experience in agile project methodologies - Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure in a multi-vendor and multi-cultural team
- Experience in application testing and organizing user acceptance testing.
- Very good English skills are a must, written and spoken.
- Design-Thinking & Co-Creation experience is an advantage
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.