Director / Senior Strategic Recruiter (f/m)
Recruitment for this position is under mandate between Spring Professional Zurich office and our client.
Our client is an fast-growing Private Banking company in the heart of Switzerland / Zurich city. On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Director / Senior Strategic Recruiter with many years of experience in Private Banking. In this position, you will directly report to the Head of People, Culture and Communication. Your responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal client groups, stakeholders, candidates and external agency partners.
- Project based sourcing - assigned to critical sourcing project such as large front positions.
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and extending offers for all levels of roles.
- Develop sourcing strategies for difficult to fill and challenging positions.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop candidate profiles and competitive sourcing strategies for assigned requisitions. Provide market insights.
- Build diverse pipeline of qualified candidates through proactive advanced souring and networking.
- Actively cold calling and engaging passive candidates and recruiting them into internal positions.
- Mining social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- 6-10 years of corporate recruiting required.
- Many years recruiting experience in Banking and/or Private Banking.
- Strong knowledge within Private Banking / Wealth Management is mandatory
- Business fluent in English is a must, German/French nice to have.
- Quickly able to pick up new recruiting tools, databases, websites and social media.
- Highly proficient in navigating the internet from a researcher perspective.
- Strong organizational ability, meet deadlines with accuracy, work on own initiative, good planning and time management skills.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch