Finance DWH/BI Operations & Platform Manager 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 nov. 18
As a Finance DWH / BI Operations & Platform Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
• The daily operations of the technical production processes during the financial closure. Focus on interface-, process-, and incident management
• Supporting the project leads in the definition and planning of the data warehouse end-to-end processes and the operational support model for the financial closure
• Quality assurance of application releases, i.e. assuring that the platform operational requirements are met for all new DW/BI-components and processes in collaboration with architects from Data & Analytics, Business Unit Switzerland and the Zurich Group.
• Release management and the coordination of release- and maintenance-cycles in alignment with the platform Release & Deployment Team, Change Management Office, and the external Infrastructure partner
• Test environment management, especially the coordination of platform test data requests and data loads together with the projects
• Coordination of extensions to the technical platform together with internal and external infrastructure partners on the basis of project requirements
• Coordinating and supporting the specialists responsible for smaller additions, changes and adaptive maintenance of mainframe based legacy applications
Your Skills and Experience
As a Finance DWH / BI Operations & Platform Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Completed Bachelor studies or higher with focus on Business or IT, or extensive experience in data management in the field of data warehousing & business intelligence
• Extensive practical experience of IT Service management, ideally as responsible for DW/BI systems or Financial reporting systems
• Extensive practical experience in Application Lifecycle Management (ITIL) and project management (ideally iterative models such as Disciplined Agile Delivery, SCRUM, SAFe)
• Experience of the insurance or banking industries would be an advantage
• Experience of database management systems (ideally MS SQL Server) would be an advantage
• Experience in leading IT specialists would be an advantage
• Experience in financial reporting, accounting or controlling would be an advantage
• Fluency in German and English, written and spoken
• Open, communicative and a delivery-oriented personality
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.