Our client is an international industrial group.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on and experienced Financial Accountant to join their growing team in ZÃ¼rich.
- Full responsibility of the Accounting function (AP/AR/GL)
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closings
- Improve and implement Accounting processes and systems
- Record and process invoices and bank payments
- Reconcile invoices, accounts, debtors and creditors
- Responsible for VAT and tax declarations
- Support treasury activities
- 5+ years of working experience in accounting in Switzerland
- Accounting qualifications or a relevant educational background
- Experience working for an industrial group is preferred
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel) and accounting software (e.g. Abacus)
- Fluency in English, German would be considered as a strong advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented and proactive
- Currently based in Switzerland
What's on offer
Our client is a growing and dynamic organisation, hence this opportunity will ideally suit someone hands-on and entrepreneurial who can operate at a strategic level whilst simultaneously also doing basic accounting tasks manually.
You will have a real impact on their success and the opportunity to grow together with the company.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA