We are looking for a Financial Accountant for our client, an international company based in the North-East of Switzerland. In this role you will be responsible for Accounting, while being part of an international and multi-cultural company. Your Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible of preparing monthly, quarter and annual reports according to IFRS Guidelines, cooperating with all levels of management across the business. Moreover, your responsibilities include:
- Production of reports for external audit control and co-operation with external auditors.
- Creation of financial books of accounts. Input annual budgets into the business internal accounting system.
- Bank and account reconciliations, financial statements, and assets.
You have a solid educational foundation in Finance and Accounting with minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Senior Accountant.
- Demonstrated ability in a leadership or supervisor role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Tools (Ms Excel, Ms Office, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Swiss GAAP and IFRS knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English.
- Flexible, proactive, presentable with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Resilient, committed, willing to go for the extra mile, self-driven, looking constantly for new challenges.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch