- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 sept. 17
About our client
Our client is one of the leading international banks based in Zug.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Finance department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing for personnel expenses, general and administration expenses, depreciation and group allocated costs
• Involvement in planning/forecasting of the expenses element of the P&L
• Preparing VAT returns
• Daily/weekly cash account reconciliation
• Collaborating with the other departments of the bank
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position within Financial Services
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS and Swiss GAAP
• Strong academic background in Accounting, ACCA preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Fluency in English is a must, German is a strong advantage
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Accounting and Controlling.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant