Fullstack Solution Engineer - Portfolio Solutions IT
- You the opportunity to join the area Portfolio Solutions within the division International Wealth Management IT as a talented Fullstack Solution Engineer to help contribute to the Credit Suisse strategic solutions. You will also be involved in the creation of state of the art interactive Web-based user experience for our Relationship Managers, External Asset managers and customers.
- You to get the opportunity to work in a very dynamic and environment and to directly contribute to the creation of the next generation digital capabilities for Credit Suisse, especially in the area of portfolio solutions and advisory services
- You to work together with motivated and talented colleagues to lead the transition of the bank towards the usage of state of the art technologies
- We provide you great autonomy in your daily work asking for a solid emphasis and quality and sustainability in return
- You the responsibility to develop solutions by translating functional requirements into robust, interesting, supportable and exciting interfaces for Websites and Applications
- You to work in an independent interdisciplinary team of 5 to 10 team members, covering all the disciplines, from requirement engineering, to development, until testing
- Bachelor or Master in Information Technology or Engineering with at least 2-3 years experience as a Solution Enfgineer. Proven experience on large projects and on large scale, performance sensitive software systems is an advantage
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- A self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming patterns and principles with very good Java know-how (2 years +) (enterprise context is a plus)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL (preferably Oracle)
- Experienced with RESTful web services
- Experience of best-practices in an enterprise development environment (e.g., test-driven development, continuous integration, source code control)
- Knowledgeable in AngularJS/Angular 2+ (Typescript and Angular 2+ is a very strong plus)
- Familiar with the multi-browser and multi-device programming and debugging
- Banking know-how is an advantage: financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, advisory process and regulations (e.g., MiFiD II)
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills in English, German is an advantage
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.