GTP - Structured Solutions Specialist
As Structured Solutions Specialist, you will...
- R otate within the modules 'Risk Management Fixed Income', 'Risk Management Equities', 'Symmetric Derivatives' and 'Exotic Derivatives Trading & Structuring'
- U tilize the theoretically acquired financial instruments on mature hedging strategies
- C ombining financial expertise with technology to achieve maximum efficiency and customer value
- O btain exchange certifications for EMEA Markets, such as SIX Swiss Exchange, XETRA Deutsche Börse , Eurex Futures & Option Markets
- H ave the chance to optionally obtain a CFA, RFM or CAIA certification
- S tart on October 1, 2021 and conclude the program September 30, 2023 (24 months)
Whether they are private clients or professional financial intermediaries and institutional clients such as independent asset managers, banks, family offices, pension funds, investment managers or companies: We implement tailor-made investment solutions and offer comprehensive services. Combined with our product and process expertise, this makes us a strong partner in the "B2B" and "B2B4C" areas for sophisticated investment solutions and cooperation.
We focus on top experts in each specialty area along our entire value chain, because our focus on the "best-in-class" approach is to provide the best products and solutions in all active markets. The external awards we have received for our products and services confirm our expertise and spur us on to continuous further development. In combination with Credit Structuring and Treasury we offer our clients the best products and solutions in the areas of structured products, Lombard and mortgage loans from one single source.
Your Qualification Your background includes...
- A Masters degree (university or university of applied sciences) , you are eligible with up to a maximum of 24 months of work experience after your Masters
- A study background in finance, economics, IT, business IT, mathematics or physics
- At least one work experience in the (financial) industry
- Excited about financial markets & financial products
- A curious person, with an analytical and structured mindset
- A team player, able to work under pressure
- a pro-active person
- Willing to complete additional training courses
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Authorized to work in the EU or Switzerland, we welcome candidates with an international background
Please note: We only consider complete applications (with CV, high school/matura certificate (with grades), as well as Bachelor/Master certificates (with grades).
HSG Students: Please submit your Assessment grades as well.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .