Global Finance Director
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
Exclusive Global Finance Director Opportunity Our client is a global chemical/production company based in Zurich
- Exclusive Global Finance Director Opportunity
- Our client is a global chemical/production company based in Zurich
About Our Client
Our client is a global chemical/production company with its headquarters situated in Zurich, with annual revenues of approximately $4 billion.
- Lead a global team of managers and analysts, responsible for providing financial support for a company "growth" segment (company is a global leader in this segment)
- Opportunity to lead different internal functions and externally reported business segments with a significant P&L responsibility
- Responsible for proper evaluation of all capital investments and M&A activity, as well as for the R&D Pipeline. Latex Binders and Synthetic Rubber are a primary focus of investment for the company with significant capital investment and M&A activity.
- Annual Budget and Long Range Value Creation Planning Process.
- Lead planning process for the Latex Binders and Synthetic Rubber segments.
- Determine strategic initiatives, challenge assumptions and outputs, coordinate schedule and format/content of deliverables, prepare communications for ELT and BOD, etc.
- Monthly Closing/Results Analysis and Communication, Evaluate monthly actual results and deviations from forecasts
- Monthly Forecast Updates and Communication
- Customer/Product/Plant Profitability and Fixed Cost Analysis - Evaluate profitability at the customer, plant, and product levels. Provide data to commercial teams and drive actions for improvement.
- Performance Management: Goal setting, performance reviews, on the spot feedback. Lead planning process for the Latex Binders and Synthetic Rubber segments.
- Other Business Support: Ad hoc analysis for ELT, BoD, CFO, Business President as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- Financial analysis concepts and applications, broad knowledge required in areas such as project analysis (NPV, IRR, payback), operational analysis including currency, M&A analysis
- Business experience and proven ability to understand business strategy as well as macro-economic trends and how they impact business strategy, results, and forecasts; understanding of market factors and customer interactions and how they impact business results
- Collaboration & teamwork; build high value relationships; ability to constructively engage and align others and move ideas and programs forward; ability to manage complexity and ambiguity, a credible executive presence
- Proficiency in business process leadership; being able to drive project plans from planning process, implementation and communication
- Ability to drive positive impact on processes and business successes
- Supports global initiatives with sensitivity to local customers and culture; understands and balances global and local perspectives
- Commitment to Customers - engages with customers in a way that builds sustainable relationships, including corporate functional leaders as well as external analysts and investors
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills - critical due to communications with the ELT, BoD, business teams
- Proficient English language skills, any other language is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully chosen candidate.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPEF97803Z