Group Consolidation Accountant 80-100%, temporary for 12 months
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 janv. 18
As a Group Accountant you will collaborate within the team in the preparation of the quarterly and consolidation processes. Furthermore, you will collaborate in the maintenance and further development of the consolidation system (SEM-BCS), the improvement of the consolidation processes as well as in the quality control of the group shareholder's equity.
As a Group Consolidation Accountant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assist within the team the preparation of the quarterly consolidation of ZIG under IFRS for Actuals (ZIC semi-annual)
Work with external Auditors and SOXs, Group FAR, Business Support, Group Tax, BU's worldwide by E-Mail, phone or Meetings
Assist within the team the intercompany reconciliation process
Assist with the preparation of the IFRS cashflow
Analyse the consolidated data and the different consolidation processes (IFRS, actual, simulation versions etc.)
Handling of ad hoc requests
Your Skills and Experience
As a Group Consolidation Accountant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree in Finance (Accounting and Controlling) or similar education
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Group Accounting, especially consolidation
- Good knowledge in accounting and reporting
- Basic knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to take ownership, hardworking, persistent, able to work under pressure, team oriented personality
- Global thinking to understand the dependencies within a multinational Company
- Fluent spoken and written English, German would be an asset
- Knowledge in EC-CS, BCS, BW (SAP) desired; other consolidation software limited advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office especially Excel
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.