Head of Execution Funds
As part of the Global Execution Team, you will:
Thrive in an environment where you can constantly contribute to improving service quality and efficiency?
Do you want to deliver the edge and set the industry standards?
We are looking for someone like you to take ownership of the execution of all fund related products, the development of the existing platforms and manage strategic projects with the custodians
As part of the multi-asset execution team, you will contribute to maintain and improve our reputation among our client group
Willing to improve your knowledge and gain experience in other Asset Classes
- Responsible for the complete Fund Execution at Bank Vontobel
- Ensuring best execution and increasing service quality with internal and external clients
- Monitoring placed orders and report activity levels as well as setting up appropriate measures and KPIs
- Mastering SWIFT-Protocols and connections
- Maintaining the relationship with custodians and other important stakeholders
- Fostering the current processes and seek continuous improvements
- Increasing STP-Rate and reducing the external execution costs, by building an intelligent routing mechanism for funds
- A proven track record with of fund execution
- Affinity and dedication for this asset-class
- Completed studies in the economic sector or commercial training in the banking environment with subsequent further training (CFA, AZEK, MBA, HWV, or similar)
- Pronounced IT know how
- Experience reviewing and enhancing processes
- Analytical and comfortable with conceptual approaches
- A Communicative and resilient personality. You are used to handle pressure in a changing environment.
- You keep the client at the center of everything you do and have the agility to achieve their satisfaction
- A motivated team player who likes deliver the edge among a diverse team sharing the similar purpose
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .