Head of Group Compliance Office 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 15 juil. 18
As Head of Group Compliance Office your main responsibilities will involve:
- Proactively anticipating and providing daily strategic operational support to the Group Chief Compliance Officer (GCCO), managing the GCCO agenda; including preparation and support for Executive and Board meetings and key interactions with Regional and Local Compliance Officers
- Acting as a key central point of contact for the GCCO, liaising with the Group Compliance Executive Team and Regional Compliance Officers as appropriate
- Driving the operating model agenda for the GCCO to enable effective and timely delivery of activities and providing support for associated Board and Senior Management reporting
- Driving the overall programme management activities and change initiatives for delivery of the Compliance strategic priorities, tracking timely execution and proactively resolving any issues arising
- Facilitating global compliance planning, budgets (with General Counsel) and the Compliance talent agenda for the GCCO
Your Skills and Experience
As a Head of Group Compliance Office your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- 7 or more years of experience in the insurance industry
- Significant experience in a Risk, Audit or Compliance function
- Experience in managing projects, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, drive and resourcefulness
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.