IMD Operations - PWM Ops Client & Product Mgmt - Associate - Zurich
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OPERATIONS
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking to leverage your excellent account opening experience, while having the opportunity showcase your attention to detail and strong delivery focus? Do you want to be in a role where you feel you can make a real difference and directly demonstrate your success ?
If the answer to both these two questions is "yes" then joining PWM Operations in Zurich to work on the Client Account On-Boarding and Maintenance Team could be the role for you. Not only will you be involved in the lifecycle of an account, but you will continue to gain invaluable new experiences as you work closely with Legal, Compliance, Technology, Finance and Global Operations in a fast paced and challenging role.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
PWM Operations in Zurich directly supports all the PWM clients of GS Bank AG (Switzerland) working closely with the local PWM Business teams based in Zurich and Geneva as well as other PWM teams globally. As part of PWM Operations in Zurich, not only will you gain the opportunity to be part of a tight-knit high performing team in Switzerland, but also play a key role in contributing to PWM Operations globally.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Seize the opportunity to be a key player in the Client On-Boarding and Maintenance process for GS Bank AG in Switzerland.
• Partner closely with PWM Business to work together to ensure we deliver the best possible service to our clients by ensuring that this essential process is completed accurately and efficiently.
• Showcase your excellent attention to detail by reviewing, analyzing and understanding complex account structures to ensure they are set up completely and accurately.
• Use your excellent communication skills to build strong productive relationships with PWM Business, Legal, Compliance, Technology and the Operations Division globally. Ensuring that you develop strong working relationships with the business is essential to your success in this role.
• It's not just about Switzerland. You are part of a global team and as such you are expected to contribute to, and be involved with, regional & global projects / initiatives across PWM Operations and the Operations Division as a whole.
• Learn More. It is expected that you will look to expand your horizons and over time cross-train on the other functions performed by PWM Operations in Zurich.
• Your valuable experience counts. As a high performing individual, you will be expected to share subject matter expert knowledge with others and contribute in Operations forums to educate and evaluate account opening best practices.
• Demonstrate your dedication to client service excellence. Provide excellent client service to sales, ensuring timely resolution to client inquiries and ensure satisfactory turnaround time of account opening requests.
• You are a Risk Manager. The expectation is that you will continually look to leverage your excellent risk & control mind-set. Working with the wider Client On-Boarding team, the expectation is that you will regularly review operational processes to mitigate risk and identify opportunities to further strengthen the control environment.
• Be Innovative. We want to hear your ideas and see a positive contribution to moving forward and enhancing the current suite of processes performed by both the Zurich team and PWM Operations globally.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in financial services, preferably within a KYC, Account Opening, Client Identification or Rolling Review position but other experience within financial services will be considered.
• Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
• Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal partners with differing levels of product or process experience.
• Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
• Excellent English language written and verbal skills essential and German language skills preferred.
• Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
• Experience of relevant local laws and regulations pertaining to Swiss account opening and maintenance an advantage.
• Proven change agent / ability to improve processes.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.